Frequently Asked Questions
Here's a selection of the most commonly asked questions - if you have another question, please drop me an email : email@example.com
- If in the unlikely event you are unhappy with an item, please return within seven days for a full refund (excluding your costs of sending the item back to us). I'd also recommend sending the item back to us via recorded delivery to ensure there are no problems. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the reason for your return, you will then be provided with the return address. All returned items must be in a fully saleable condition.
* Please note : Returns are not available on personalised items unless they are faulty.
2. How do you send items?
- We try and re-use packaging wherever possible, this helps both the environment and keep our costs down. This saving in costs is reflected in the excellent prices of our products and cheap postage rates.
3. Where are you based?
- We're based in Llandeilo in Carmarthenshire - but 'I LOVE WALES' is a website only shop.
4. I make/sell an item that would be great on here! Are you interested?
- Yes! We're always interested in stocking high quality Welsh items - drop me an email email@example.com
5. Do you deliver outside the UK?
- At the moment we're only posting in the UK. If you really want an item we sell, then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work out what postage would be.
6. Does this site use 'cookies'?
Cookies are a normal website practice, but since May 2012 website's must disclose this or potentially face legal consequences - an article about this can be found on the BBC by clicking here.
This website uses Google Analytics.
7. Do you sell on ebay?
- Occasionally we sell some items on ebay under the name 'thewelshgiftshop'. You'll see that I've got 100% positive feedback! Unless an item is being discontinued, the price is never cheaper on ebay, so you're better buying direct!
. What are your postage fees?
UK = £3.95